Enjoy your stay.
Suggested Minimum Stays ~ Shorter stays will be offered based upon availability :
- 5 nights from Nov 1-May 14
- 7 nights during Major Holidays including Thanksgiving, Easter, July 4th & Spring Break
- 10 nights minimum over New Years
Please note that an open credit card voucher is required at the time of check-in and will be held until the rental unit is checked for damages upon check-out. Tenants are responsible for any and all damage that occurs during their occupancies, other than normal wear and tear. Tenants shall pay all damages, including legal fees, in the case of damage to the property.
- Check-in time is after 2 pm
- Check-out is at 10 am
- Late check-out fee is $ 50-/hour in Casa Morpho, $ 75-/hour in Casa Monarca and $ 100-/hour in Casa Yin yang with prior approval. If there is no prior written approval, or the check-out is more than 1 hour late, a late fee of $ 100-/hour for Casa Morpho, $ 150-/hour for Casa Monarca and $ 250/hr Casa Yin yang will be charged at managements sole discretion
- This agreement is non-transferable, non-assignable and non-endorsable
- The terms of the rental request are presented in the rental link email. Any modification to any one or more of the terms/fields presented in the rental link or on the rental agreement form will render the reservation null & void. Even if the reservation has been confirmed or deposit made, the reservation is still considered null and void due to the unilateral change of terms or any other discrepancy that can be shown between the rental link/(offer) and the returned rental form/(agreement). In this case, the deposit will be forfeited in it’s entirety and the reservation canceled.
* Please do not change any of the pre-populated fields of the rental link or rental agreement form. If you have questions with regards to dates, prices or any other terms please contact email@example.comWe are happy to assist you.
- No Smoking inside the homes.
- No Pets.
- No subletting
- Beach access code is for MVH guests only (Casas Monarca and Morpho). For your security please refrain from giving the beach access code to anyone. Should you provide the code to any non-MVH guests the code will be changed once and you will be provided with the new code. Should you provide the code to outside parties a second time, the code will be changed but you will not be given the code, in which case you may enter the property via the main entrance gate.
- Please note that the bikes, boogie boards, masks, snorkels, beach chairs umbrellas and other items provided, are not included in the rental per se, but provided in additional to the rental as a courtesy at no additional cost. Please note that theses items are for the exclusive use of MVH guests. Please do not lend any of these items out. Should you choose to lend out, misuse or damage any or all of the above mentioned items you will be charged $ 20- rental fee per item per day and or the replacement cost of each item, plus shipping and handling fees where applicable. Use of any or all of the above mentioned items may be revoked at any time, at managements sole discretion. . In addition, use of these items by third parties constitutes a violation of the rental policy.
- Renter will provide the names and emails of all guests in the Rental Agreement at the time of booking
- High Season non-overnight user guest fee of $ 25-/day may be applied for excessive visits, at owners discretion – We reserve the right of admission
- Any additional overnight guests, not included in the RENTAL FORM will incur a fee of up to $ 100 per person per night
- No for or non-profit events without prior approval, in the case of any event without prior written approval $ 1,000- minimum event fee will be charged
- Kitchen towels, 1 beach towel & 2 bath towels provided per guest
- No consumer products included other that toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, trash bags
- The house will be thoroughly cleaned before your arrival & on an average 3-4 times per week during your stay. Casa Yin yang will be cleaned an average of 5-6 times per week. Staff does not work on Sundays or Costa Rican Holidays. If you would like additional cleaning, including (but not limited to) Sundays and Holidays, this may be arranged at an additional cost of $ 10- per hour per housekeeper. Please confirm in writing no less than 7 days prior to check-in. Please note that any and all additional kitchen staff and/or housekeeping services must be contracted thru MVH. We are not responsible for any third party providers not contracted through MVH. Furthermore, the renter is liable for all actions of outside third party providers.
Any activity that hosts any number of guests above and beyond number of registered guests specifically named in the rental agreement constitutes an event. Event Fees with prior approval, start at $250- per event. Events and activities including pre and post-Wedding parties, dinners etc. in any home, may be waived with prior written approval. Size of the group and other details will be considered in evaluating the cost of each event. Please inquire for more information and pricing.
In the event that any equipment fails, it is renters responsibility to report orally to staff and in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We will make every effort to repair/resolve the issue ASAP. However please understand that delays in repairs are often the responsibility of third parties and will no way affect the paid or pending rental amount nor shall said situation imply a discount (present or future) or a refund of any kind
Please take care of the keys, we provide exterior safes so that you may safeguard the keys while you go to the beach. A minimum $ 500- lost key fee will be charged in the case of any lost keys
- All third party services including tours, ground transportation, chef services, massages, surf lessons, babysitters etc. should be contracted through our Concierge, for your protection. We strictly do not allow third party service providers of any kind on the property without the prior (at least 7 days) expressed written consent of management
- The quoted rental amount is final
- No additional discounts apply
- If the property is sold you will receive a full refund
- Registered guests ONLY. We reserve the right to admission
- Please note that a 10% interest fee will be added to all late balance due payments.
- If the deposit is not paid in full within 5 business days of submitting the Reservation Form the reservation may be cancelled, making it null and void, at managements sole discretion without any refund; management will have the right to rent the property to any other client
- If the balance due is not paid in full within 5 business days of the due date the reservation will be considered null and void; no refund will be issued and management will have the right to rent the property to any other client
- Rates & Conditions are subject to change at managements sole discretion
- Your reservation is not confirmed until : 1. We have received your payment AND 2. You have received a formal written confirmation letter from Mariposa Vacation Homes
In the case of a Cancellation with at least 45 days prior written notice from the date of your check-in you will be accredited the amount of your deposit/rent minus a $250-administration fee per house. This credit may be used towards a full price rental, when there is availability and within 12 months from the time of receiving your initial deposit. After said date the deposit will be forfeited in it’s entirety.
In the case of a Cancellation with less than 45 days prior written notice from the date of your check-in you will be accredited 50% the amount of your deposit/rent per house. This credit may be used towards a full price rental, when there is availability and within 12 months from the time of receiving your initial deposit. After said date the deposit will be forfeited in it’s entirety.
In the case of a “no-show” (not checking in on your original check-in date) the entire deposit will be forfeited and your reservation cancelled, unless you advise us in writing no later than then 7pm EST on day of your check-in. If you arrive one (or more) day(s) late with notice, then the reservation and rental amount will remain the same and be applied with the same original check-out date. If you do not notify us in writing by 7pm EST on the following business day (one day after) your original check-in than your reservation with be cancelled completely and your rental amount forfeited in it’s entirety. Should you arrive late and care to stay longer, any additional nights may be purchased, if available, at the time of your check-in.
Please note that the Rental Agreement is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-endorsable nor subject to modification without the express written consent of management.
Any credits will be made in writing within 5 business days of receiving your Cancelation letter. There are no Cash refunds.
Renters agree to hold owners and management harmless and release them from any and all liability for any and all incidents or accidents that may occur anywhere on the property, including the house, grounds, swimming pool, etc. Please be careful and use good judgment at all times. Remember the nearest hospital is several hours away. Also, we are not responsible for any robbery in and around the houses or local area. The property is fenced, gated and is well equipped with locks on all doors and windows, an alarm system, night time security and a built-in safe.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at management’s sole discretion. Your reservation is not confirmed until : 1. We have received your payment AND 2. You have received a formal written confirmation letter from Mariposa Vacation Homes
I have read, understand and agree with the Rental Policies of this agreement and by making payment agree to abide by it’s terms and conditions.
Paypal address : email@example.com
Direct Deposit Instructions
Banco Nacional Dollars Account
Name: Pelicano Sunset SA
Account : 100-02-057-600227-9
Cuenta Cliente : 15105710026002278
Cedula Juridica 3 101 416 352 00
Our Address: Pelicano Sunset, 100 m al norte de Super la Hacienda porton de madera mano izquierda, (100 yards north of Super La Hacienda wooden gate on left hand side). Santa Teresa, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Please send a scanned copy of your wire confirmation & allow 3-5 business days for the bank in CR to accredit the funds. I will notify you immediately once the wire clears. Thank you !